This will be my first blog and hopefully the first new year resolution that I keep. My project for 2010 is to take a photograph a day. The objective of this project is to improve my photography skills and to document the year - a day at a time.
You don't take a photograph, you make it. - Ansel Adams

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Day 14 - Colors of the Rainbow



This was another DOF exercise but I'm not entirely happy with the flap over powering the colors of the pencils. Tomorrow's photo will include the same pencils but in a different compostion. This was taken with the Canon 100mm f/2.8 macro and Canon speedlight 430EX II camera left. I set the flash to 1/4 and -.3. Note to self - having fresh batteries in the speedlight resulted in no misfires with the flash trigger...duh.

No comments:

Post a Comment