This will be my first blog and hopefully the first new year resolution that I keep. My project for 2010 is to take a photograph a day. The objective of this project is to improve my photography skills and to document the year - a day at a time.
You don't take a photograph, you make it. - Ansel Adams

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Day 23 - Livermore Tractor





The weather reports all said that today was suppose to be clear, however at 7:30am it was still raining :( Fortunately by 8:30am it was relatively clear so I headed to Livermore to capture a bit more of what I passed up last weekend. This is one of several shots I captured this morning. This is the one I posted to the 365 group I joined on Flickr. I am also posting a B&W version - which do you prefer?

Canon 5dmii
Canon 24-105mm f4/L
Set to f/11 at maximum zoom of 105mm

Note: I ran it through Topaz Software (Detail) and used the "color jump" filter. The B&W version was done through an "action" in CS4 that I acquired during the photo workshop I attended in September.

No comments:

Post a Comment