This will be my first blog and hopefully the first new year resolution that I keep. My project for 2010 is to take a photograph a day. The objective of this project is to improve my photography skills and to document the year - a day at a time.
You don't take a photograph, you make it. - Ansel Adams

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Day 3 - Shaken or Stirred?






Two images are posted for Day 6 - I couldn't decide which one I liked better. The reflection eliminates the ugly seam between the white foamboard and the mirror so I'm leaning on that one. The color also looks a bit nicer. Hopefully by day 365 I'll be more proficient in photoshop so I can easily eliminate the seam and/or I'll have a better set up for taking these types of pictures.

Which do you like? Suggestions for improving the image?

1 comment:

  1. Hey, what's with two photos? Get some colored pieces of construction paper that will flex and you can use that like a roll back studio wall...voila no seam!

    ReplyDelete