
From left to right: 100mm f/2.8 macro, 70-200mm f/4L, 25-105mm f/4L, and 50mm f/1.8
I attended my first Livermore Camera Club meeting this evening. Looks like a nice club. Friendly people and impressive photographs submitted for critique. I hope to make it to the next meeting and possibly submit one of my photo's for critque.
As a result of the club meeting I didn't get to shoot my daily photo until after 9:30pm. I didn't even change out of my work clothes before I got right into composing a quick shot.
This week's theme is "Show Us Your Camera". Given my lack of time with this image there are multiple imperfections that I overlooked last night.
Since I took the 24-105mm lens off my 5dmii I used my Rebel Xsi and a Canon 17-55mm f/2.8 lens for this image. Given the lack of natural light, I used the onboard flash.
No comments:
Post a Comment