This will be my first blog and hopefully the first new year resolution that I keep. My project for 2010 is to take a photograph a day. The objective of this project is to improve my photography skills and to document the year - a day at a time.
You don't take a photograph, you make it. - Ansel Adams

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Day 37 - Bay Bridge from Treasure Island



I went into the city (San Francisco) today for a workshop on fine art printing and brought my camera along in the hopes that it would be a nice afternoon for taking pictures of the SF skyline and Bay Bridge. Since the sun was over the skyline much of the colors were drowned out so I used Topaz Adjust to "spicify" this image. Taken with my Canon 70-200mm f/4L set at f/22 with a polarizer filter to help soften the setting sun over the city.

No comments:

Post a Comment