This will be my first blog and hopefully the first new year resolution that I keep. My project for 2010 is to take a photograph a day. The objective of this project is to improve my photography skills and to document the year - a day at a time.
You don't take a photograph, you make it. - Ansel Adams

Monday, February 8, 2010

Day 39 - Spinning Tops



These weekday photos can get tough if I don't have any good subjects lying around the house...or when I am rushed because of a car tire with a huge screw and washer being stuck in it. This resulted in an emergency trip to the dealership to get it fixed :( Anyway, these tops are really spinning - promise! Only one off camera flash bouncing off white foam board. If i wasn't too lazy I would have set up another flash, but this is it for today. Set up my camera in TV mode - to shutter speed of 250. I also used a film on the flash to darken the white background.

No comments:

Post a Comment