This will be my first blog and hopefully the first new year resolution that I keep. My project for 2010 is to take a photograph a day. The objective of this project is to improve my photography skills and to document the year - a day at a time.
You don't take a photograph, you make it. - Ansel Adams

Monday, February 1, 2010

Day 32 - Old Photo Redone with Topaz Filter (Adjust)



OK, so I'm cheating today. I had a camera club meeting and didn't get home until close to 10pm so reworked a photo of Point Bonita Lighthouse using Topaz Adjust filter (crisp). Taken with my Canon Xsi and I believe my Canon 18-200mm lens. It was a foggy day. Only two individuals can cross that bridge at a time . Since it was a Saturday afternoon, there was about a half hour wait to wallk across so I just took the picture from path. Speaking of the path - it's a few miles long and fairly steep going down which means...it was a very uphill hike back to the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment